People of the world!
I have discovered the most amazing drool worthy recipe and you must try it. Or else I may come to your house and force feed you. These cakes de la pan are the scrummiest, most delish thingy bob that I have created yet!
It’s a miracle. They actually taste and look unhealthy, but aren’t. I didn’t think it was truly possible. I am continously trying healthy replicas of unhealthy recipes, but none are better than the real deal. This one actually is. Oh, nomnomnom.
IMPOSSIBLY PERFECT PANCAKES – Makes 3
1 tbsp peanut butter
Bit o’ butter / olive oil
1. Mush up the banana with a fork or put it in the blander for a smoothy smooth batter.
2. Whisk the egg and add that in.
3. Heat the oil in a non stick pan on medium heat.
4. Add 3 tablespoon of mixture to the pan in whatever shape!
5. Cook for approx 30 secs until bubbling and then flip to cook on the other side.
6. Put on a plate and smear with lovely peanut butter and chopped strawberries!
7. Repeat two more times until you have a big lovely stack of gorgeous golden pancakes. Mmmmmm….
TIP: Melt the peanut butter first! It keeps the pancakes deliciously warm!